Sunday, May 20, 2007

Wikipedia Wrap-Up

After editing my 4 pages over the past semester there were some major changes made to 2 of my articles (Gruvis Malt and Moorestown High School). The other two articles I added useful information but it did not change the site drastically.

I feel that I did make a difference in the Gruvis Malt article because I started an "Awards" section which can be grown upon. I listed the small-time awards they have received and even how to vote for the awards they are currently nominated for. With Moorestown High School I started an "Athletics" section. This section highlighted some of the athletic accomplishments made by Moorestown High School students and has even been edited by another person (although it looks like it was more of a joke that a student pulled on another). This at least means that people are viewing the athletic section which I wrote up and have thought about adding to it.

No comments: