Sunday, May 13, 2007

Bloglines #4: Good Relationships Should Impact Your Bottom-line (Diva Marketing)

In the Diva Marketing Blog it states that Good Relationships Should Impact Your Bottom-line. I found this to be true in my internship over the last summer. I was selling advertising and the product was new to the market. I realized that the price of the advertising was not what was determining the sale or not. It was as if I wasn't selling a product, I was selling myself. By building relationships with my clients I was able to build trust in my product and company. I completely agree with this blog post, "Relationships win out over pricing."

3 comments:

Toby said...

Thanks for the shout out to Diva Marketing .. sure seems that you get it when it comes to understanding what makes biz tick!

mwinter said...

I am hoping to get a sales position with a pharamceutical company when I graduate and I realize the importance of selling yourself and building lasting relationships in order to close deals. I'm hoping I can master this ability and be successful in this field.

Toby said...

Sure seems like you are on the right track. Very best of luck!

By the way, the healthcare blogsphere is continues to morph. Perhaps you'll even write a pharma blog :-)